Under federal financial aid program guidelines, institutions must annually provide a notice to all enrolled students describing the availability of consumer information. Disclosure requirements cover the following areas:
- Student Financial Assistance
- University Fact Books
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Student Loan Information
- General Institutional Information
- Privacy of Student Records-Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) *Coming Soon
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Price of Attendance
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid *Coming Soon
- Textbook Information
- Educational Program
- Instructional Facilities
- Faculty and Staff
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Copyright Infringement-Policies and Sanctions *Coming Soon
- Computer Usage Policy
- Health and Safety
- Student Outcomes
The 1998 Reauthorization of The Higher Education Act requires colleges and universities to distribute voter registration forms to all students before federal or gubernatorial elections. This requirement was enacted because of low voter turnout among college students.
If you want to register to vote, please click on the application below for the correct state and follow the directions on the form. If you have any questions, please contact the Student Affairs Office at 316-942-4291 ext. 2453. Forms are also available in the Registrar’s Office in Sacred Heart Room 230.
Site was last updated 10/26/2017.