Under federal financial aid program guidelines, institutions must annually provide a notice to all enrolled students describing the availability of consumer information. Disclosure requirements cover the following areas:
- General Institutional Information
- Academic Information
- Academic Programs
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Computer Usage Policy
- Copyright Policy/Ethics Code
- Course Catalog
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Faculty and Staff
- Instructional Facilities
- Textbook Information
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation AgreementsTransfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Financial Aid Information
- Contact Financial Aid
- Student Financial Assistance and Programs
- Return of Federal Financial Aid Funds for Title IV Recipients
- Student Loan Information
- Health and Safety
The 1998 Reauthorization of The Higher Education Act requires colleges and universities to distribute voter registration forms to all students before federal or gubernatorial elections. This requirement was enacted because of low voter turnout among college students.
If you want to register to vote, please click on the application below for the correct state and follow the directions on the form. If you have any questions, please contact the Student Affairs Office at 316-942-4291 ext. 2453. Forms are also available in the Registrar’s Office in Sacred Heart Room 230.
Page was last updated 04/20/2023.