Spring Semester Hours
|2:00pm to 12:00am
|Monday to Thursday:
|8:00am to 12:00am
|8:00am to 5:00pm
|12:00pm to 4:00 pm
Contact Dugan Library: 316-942-4291 ext. 2107 or [email protected]
Contact IT Support: 316-942-4291 ext. 2222 or Microsoft 365 login support
- Online Catalog - Find books, audio-visual materials, and print journal titles in Dugan Library.
- Electronic Full Text Finder - Search for electronic full-text holdings by journal, magazine, or newspaper title.
- A-Z Database List - A full list of all online database resources and descriptions.
Off-campus users will be prompted to login to their Newman Microsoft 365 account. For login issues, please contact the Information Services Desk at Microsoft 365 login support or 316-942-4291 ext. 2222.
- Library Guides - Browse guides to subject-specific searching and other research topics.
- Interlibrary Loan - Dugan doesn't have the item you need? We can borrow it for you from another library. See this guide for more information.
- Research Basics Guide - Want help selecting a topic, identifying strong keywords, using library databases and other resources, and evaluating sources? This guide is a good place to start.
- Open Access Helper - Add the Open Access Helper to your browser to quickly find out if a paywalled article you find on the internet has full-text open access (legally free) availability or availability through Dugan Library.
Meet With a Librarian
Do you need help finding sources for your upcoming research paper but don't know were to start? The Newman University library staff are here to help! Click the link below and fill out the form to schedule a meeting with one of our friendly librarians.