Returning Newman University Students

A student who was previously enrolled at Newman University, but has had an absence of two or more consecutive semesters (excluding summer term), must reactivate their official Newman University academic record through the Registrar's Office. Returning students will be reactivated under the current academic catalog and assigned an advisor according to their declared major. If a student attended another post-secondary institution during their absence from Newman University, the student must submit all official transcripts at the time of re-enrollment.

Previously enrolled Newman University students do not need to go through the current application process.  Please complete the Re-Admit Application form and submit it to the Registrar’s Office at [email protected] in order to re-enroll into Newman University.

Re-Admit Application

For more information or assistance with the Re-Admit process, please contact the Registrar’s Office by email at [email protected] or by phone 316-942-4291 ext. 2121.