Located in the heart of campus
The Quad is right outside the front door - a huge grassy lawn perfect for a pick-up football game, snowball fight, picnic or studying under the trees. Beata Hall is for sophomore standing and higher students, and structured as single-gender expanded suites or "pods." Open to male and female students. Beata Hall is also home to Metanoia, our Catholic faith-based living learning environment.
"It takes four minutes to get to class."
- Five bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Height-adjustable twin beds
- Small three-drawer dresser
- Desk and chair
- Living room, kitchenette, two storage closets
- Two armchairs, couch, end tables
- Table and chairs
- Full-sized refrigerator and microwave
- Computer desk and computer with Internet access
- Cable TV and high-speed Internet included
- Each floor has its own laundry room
- Two lobbies with wireless Internet access
- Beverage vending machine on first floor
Visitation by members of the opposite gender is allowed only during visitation hours. For more information on visitation hours and other Residence Life policies, please refer to the Residence Life Handbook.
Residence Hall Tips
How to have a good hangout room
Keep your door open (as long as you're there). Have plenty of comfortable seating and food/drinks you're willing to share. . . . And be nice!
Things you won't want to be without
Quarters for laundry and a winter coat! Bring your favorite thing with you - an old blanket, stuffed toy, pictures . . . whatever will make you feel at home, no matter where you are.
Respect quiet hours. Attend and help plan events. Take your trash out - no one likes a smelly room. If your music is shaking your room, then it's shaking your neighbor's room. Chances are, they don't enjoy it as much as you do.
espect quiet hours. Attend and help plan events. Take your trash out - no one likes a smelly room. If your music is shaking your room, then it's shaking your neighbor's room. Chances are, they don't enjoy it as much as you do.
Get enough sleep! Actually go to class, and eat something other than Ramen noodles!