Career Services Center
Get professional career guidance by talking to our Career Services counselor face-to-face.
Sacred Heart Hall, Room 302
- 8 a.m. To 5 p.m., Monday - Friday
Career Studio Kiosk
Manage your career when it is convenient for you! Stop and ask questions at the Kiosk: work on applications, find employment opportunities, receive input on resume and cover letters.
- Monday 11-1 @ BGSC Foyer and 5-7 pm @ BGSC Foyer
- Wednesday: 10-12 @ Macias Gathering (Library)
- Thursday: 12:30-2:30 @ Gorges Atrium (Athletic Foyer)
The Career Service Center provides a number of programs to educate, develop, and assist students in fulfilling the mission of Newman University—empower graduates to transform society.
While economic events and trends are continually changing making the successful transition from college to the world of work more complicated, we believe that outstanding career opportunities exist for our graduates locally and abroad.
The Career Service Center offers:
- Job Opportunities
- Career Resource Center (SH302)
- Career Counseling
- Self Assessments (MBTI, MyMajors, Strong Interest Inventory, StrengthsQuest)
- Job Shadowing/Internships/Cooperative Education
- Workshops and Events
- Online Career Resource Tool: College Central Network
Start building your career portfolio as you gain knowledge through your academic course work