Located in the Heartland, Newman University is for students of all faiths seeking academic and spiritual fulfillment in a culturally diverse environment grounded in the principle of service.
In order to be admitted to Newman University, interested students must complete the following tasks:
- Complete an online application for admission and pay the $25 application fee.
- After applying, send a copy of current passport and official transcripts or marksheets from any secondary school, college, and/or university attended (attested by school officials at the institution, Ministry of Education or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs). Transcripts must be translated into English. Transcripts from certain countries should be sent directly to Newman by the institution or examination council.
- If you have been away from schooling for a year or more, please also submit a personal statement of activity during this time.
- Students with post-secondary credit from an international institution must order that a course-by-course credential evaluation be completed and sent directly from WES.org.
- Writing – 20
- Reading – 20
- Speaking – 19
- Listening – 15
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – 6.0 Total Band Score
- ACT – 20 English & 20 Reading sections
- SAT – 530 Evidence-Based Reading & Writing section
Once admitted, students must complete the following tasks upon deciding to attend Newman:
- Pay $100 tuition and $75 housing deposits online at newmanu.edu/deposit.
- Submit Affidavit of Sponsor Form – this must be returned with an official bank statement or bank letter proving the amount to be sponsored by the person responsible for paying any remaining amount after scholarships and financial aid. Use these links to find more information about Tuition and Fees and Financial Aid.
- Students transferring from an institution in the U.S. must also complete the Transfer Clearance Form and return it with a copy of their student visa, most-recent I-20, and I-94. This form must be completed by the previous university's international student advisor.
Send required supplemental documents to:
C/o Admissions Processing
Wichita, KS 67213