To Request an OFFICIAL Transcript

A transcript is a certified, official copy of a student's permanent academic record.

  • If a "Hold" has been placed on your academic record by any university office, transcript service is withheld.

  • A transcript picked up by or sent directly to the student is stamped "Issued to Student." Some institutions will not accept a transcript that is marked "Issued to Student" even if it is in a sealed envelope.

  • No one (including a spouse, parent, etc.) may pick up a student's transcript without the student's written permission. If you wish to have someone else pick up your transcript, identify in the “Special Instructions” section of your request the name of the person who is authorized to obtain your transcript. This person must have a photo ID to pickup your transcript. 

To order an official transcript(s), visit the Clearinghouse secure website.  The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees.

  • You will need to know your date of birth and either your Social Security number or Student ID number.
  • The first question on the Clearinghouse order form is asking where the transcript is being ordered from!  Please type Newman University - Kansas.  It will begin to auto-populate and you can click on it in the dropdown box.

To Request an UNOFFICIAL Transcript

If you are needing an unofficial transcript, you have access to one on your Jetstream account - After you log into your account, the unofficial transcript is listed under the Student Records box at the top of the page. You will see Complete Schedule in the drop down box. Click on it and print this page out. If you cannot remember your log-in information, please contact the Student Help Desk at 316-942-4291 ext. 2222. You will need to know your date of birth and Social Security number.