- Back to School Social
- Dorm Blessings
- Scavenger Hunt
- Fall Weekend Retreat
At St. John Chapel
- Eucharistic Adoration- Wednesdays from 3pm-9:30pm
- Outdoor Adoration Sunday April 26th at 8:00pm (Mary's Grotto)
- Liturgical Ministers
- Eucharistic Minister
- Greeter/Gift Bearer
- 9:30pm Mass on Wednesday nights followed by Night Prayer and Fraternity at 10pm
In The Community
- DiRT (Diocesan Retreat Team)
- Help direct retreats for high school Confirmation candidates in the Diocese of Wichita
- RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults)
- Interested in learning more about the Catholic Faith? Stop by the Heritage Room Wednesday nights from 7-8pm
- Ecumenical Prayer Service
- Join us for a prayer service with our fellow Christians on February 4th at 11am in St. John Chapel
- KCCSC (Kansas Catholic College Student Convention)
- Join Catholic college students as they learn more about their faith and meet fellow Catholic students from across the state. This year K-State will be hosting KCCSC Feb. 6-8th
WINTER SERVICE TRIP
This year the Winter Service Trip will be to San Benito, TX! We will be working with the sisters of Divine Providence at their La Posada Providence. La Posada receives men and women who have been given asylum as they are released from detention or others who have been processed by immigration and need a place to stay. The immigrants are allowed to stay here until they are given their I94 which enables them to apply for their Social Security card and then a work permit. While we are here we will be helping to teach people the English language as well as helping them to understand the American banking system, specifically credit cards. We will spend Thursday in San Antonio, TX exploring the RiverWalk as well as tour the Alamo!
The March for Life, Washington, D.C.
This trip unites people of all faiths and backgrounds to speak up for the right to life. We will be joining young adults from around the Diocese of Wichita and driving to D.C. to participate in the annual March for Life. This march protests the practices of abortion and euthanasia in our country. The bus ride there will be a preparation for our journey; we will have praise and worship, prayer and discussions on abortion and contraception. When we arrive in D.C. we will have some time for sight-seeing, then we will attend the opening Mass and join hundreds of thousands in the march to be witnesses for the dignity and rights of all people.
Navajo Nation, Crownpoint, N.M.
This trip will provide you the opportunity to relax and renew in a beautiful and serene setting while working alongside the ASC sisters to serve those in need on this Native American Reservation. In addition to service, there will also be time set aside for sight-seeing in Albuquerque and visiting the unique natural attractions in this area.