The student accounts office serves enrolling students, current students, and alumni by offering a wide array of financial services and provide support for the following:
- Billing all student tuition and fees
- Sending monthly statements to students
- Collection of University tuition and fees
- Deposits of University money
- Disbursements of Financial Aid awards to students
- Billing and collection of Advanced Standing
- Billing third parties with regard to student charges
- Managing payments (web, mail, in person, etc…)
- Setting up payment plans with current students
- Prepare and process VA benefits in regards to students accounts
- Managing past due tuition accounts
- Collection of Perkins accounts
Student Account FAQs
You can find your bill going to your JetStream account and clicking on Statement by Term under the Financials tab.
You can pay your bill going to your JetStream account and clicking on Statement by Term under the Financials tab. Payments can also be made by mail or by calling the student accounts office and making payments over the phone by calling 316-942-4291 x2420. Mailed payments can be sent to:Newman University
Attn: Student Accounts
Wichita KS 67213
To set up a payment plan, please click below:
1098T’s are available online through your JetStream account under the Financials tab. If you do not have access to your JetStream account, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 316-942-4291 x2121.
If you have a student accounts hold, please contact the student’s accounts office at 316-942-4291 x2420 or x2168.
After your financial aid is posted to your account, the student accounts office will issue a refund to you within two weeks of that date. Refunds are ONLY available for pick-up in the office if you live on campus. All refunds will be mailed otherwise.
Contact Student Accounts
Phone: 316-942-4291, ext. 2420
Location: Sacred Heart #230
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm M-F