TO BE CONSIDERED FOR Graduate ADMISSION, INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS MUST:
- Application for admission online
- Submit a $25 application fee
- Submit a WES or ECE evaluation of your transcripts, showing a minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA and the equivalent of a four-year undergraduate degree
- Submit a TOEFL or IELTS score (unless a bachelor's degree was awarded from a US university or college) of:
- A paper-based TOEFL score of 600 OR
- A computer-based TOEFL score of 250 OR
- An internet-based TOEFL score of 100 OR
- An IELTS score of 7.0
- Complete the Affidavit of Sponsor and Immigration Information form
- Each program may have additional application requirements, please check your program of interest for additional requirements.
- Scan and send a copy of your passport.
- Send application/required documents to:
Sacred Heart Hall Room. 204
3100 McCormick Ave
Wichita, KS 67213 USA