The Computed Technology program builds on the strong academic foundation already in place at Newman in the health sciences and:
- Provides training and knowledge that will allow the student to achieve expertise in the field of Computed Tomography (CT).
- Gives the student greater understanding and confidence in the modality, which will result in accurate, efficient and safe care for every patient.
- Fosters the idea of lifelong learning and the vision of constantly improving the quality of service that we provide to the community.
- Is delivered online for greater flexibility and may be completed in 9 months.
- RADT 3404 Sectional Anatomy*
- RADT 3402 Sectional Pathology*
- RADT 4402 CT Principles and Procedures*
- RADT 4404 CT Physics and Instrumentation*
- RADT 4702 CT Registry Review (optional)*†
* Optional Health Care Science Bachelors concentration electives
† Required Health Care Science Bachelors concentration