Program admission requirements
- Admission to Newman University. This will require submission of official transcripts for all college work.
- Must have graduated from a nationally accredited associate degree program (Diploma nurses see articulation plan)
- Provide proof of current, unrestricted licensure to practice as a registered nurse
- Have at least a 2.75 GPA in the nursing prerequisites
- Completion of 60 semester hours of designated college courses
- Complete all admission paperwork
- Enrollment in nursing courses is dependent upon meeting the admission requirements of the baccalaureate nursing program. Admission to the nursing program does not guarantee graduation. Prompt completion of the following will expedite your application process, interview and consideration for acceptance into the RN to BSN nursing program.