Earn your Bachelors of Science in Business - Online, either online or face-to-face, and increase your value in the workforce. Newman's Business Online program is affordable too! As an Adult Re-Entry program, tuition for this program is less than regular tuition!
Graduates of the program may move into entry-level jobs in the areas of banking and financial services, retail, health care, government agencies, service industries, not-for-profit organizations and entrepreneurial ventures. If your goal is to move onto to graduate school in business or maybe even to law school, a Bachelors of Science in Business Online fully prepares you to continue toward your educational goals. Most Business Online graduates can expect a starting salary in the range of $20,000 to $40,000.
Students in Business Online benefit from liberal arts studies, an applied knowledge of free market economies and traditional business practice -- all while never leaving your home. You may qualify for the The Bachelor of Business Online degree at the Adult Re-Entry reduced rate.
Newman professors provide a top-quality learning environment using the most modern online and interactive delivery methods. The Bachelors of Science in Business Online program is a great degree-completion option for working adults who have at least 62 semester hours and who desire a four-year college degree. This program is self-paced, meaning it is as accelerated as you need it to be. Self-paced means your pace at Newman.
Newman's Business Online students receive a strong foundation in accounting, business law, ethics, economics, finance, marketing, international business, management and production. As a Business Online major, you will sharpen your skills in communications, problem-solving, decision-making, group processes, strategy development, leadership and ethical behavior.
Annual Start Date
Begin this program anytime that meets your needs. At other schools you have to wait to enroll when it's convenient for the institution to offer courses. Not at Newman! Enjoy the flexibility that students in the Business Online program at Newman have and start your program based on YOUR schedule and needs.
- ACCT 2103 Principles of Accounting
- ECON 1003 Principles of Economics
- IT 1013 Information Literacy
- MATH 1043 College Algebra or
- MATH 1045 College Algebra w/Review
*A student may be conditionally admitted into the Business Online program without these courses. Conditionally admitted students must successfully complete these courses to satisfy the Business Online major requirements for graduation. Credit for IT 1013 may also be completed by presenting qualifying Portfolio work.
- 30 total credit hours including:
- BSAD 3013 Principles of Marketing
- BSAD 3043 Management and Organizational Behavior
- BSAD 3053 Managerial Finance
- BSAD 3093 Business Ethics or
- PHIL 3033 Ethics
- BSAD 3103 Legal Environment of Business
- BSAD 3613 International Environment of Business
- BSAD 4073 Strategic Management
- ENGL/COMM 3093 Business & Professional Writing
- IT 3043 Concepts of MIS
- MATH 2033 Prob & Stats I
The Bachelor of Science in Business Online is a 124 credit hour program. A degree in Business Online will be earned after the successful completion of all General Education, Elective and Major Course requirements. Please refer to the Newman University Catalogs for course descriptions and details.
Before students may enroll in the Business Online program the following requirements must be met:
- Admission to Newman University
- Completion of a minimum of 62 semester credit hours including College Writing 1, College Writing 2, and Speech
- Three years of full-time work experience
- Acceptance to the Business Online Program